Content Management System
Want to maintain a website regularly?
Want to enjoy the creativity of CMS?
Want to store a database?
Want to use blogs and polls?
Then switch to the power of ‘Content Management System’.
WHL deals in some of the best award winning CMS like Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, Magento, OpenCart and Mambo.
The strategy used by WHL to develop a website using CMS is:
Choose the most suitable templates for your website from our vast collection and then elaborating the best as per your choice.
All the content will then be created and modified as per requirements.
Some of the Key Features of Content Management System are:
- Large collection of Joomla Free and Professional Templates over the web.
- Thousands of modules and components available to enhance the user experience.
- Allow for a large number of people to contribute to and share stored data.
- Control access to data, based on user roles. User roles define what information each user can view or edit.
- Aid in easy storage and retrieval of data.
- Reduce repetitive duplicate input.
- Improve the ease of report writing.
- Improve communication between users.
- Database Management.
- RSS feeds.
- Printable versions of pages.
- News flashes, blogs, polls and search.
- Keep track of your every piece of content available on website.
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications.
- E-commerce and online reservations.
- Government applications.
- Small business Web sites.
- Non-profit and organizational Web sites.
- Community-based portals.
- School and church Web sites.
- Personal or family homepages
Joomla is one of the most popular award-winning content management system (CMS).
Drupal is used by hundreds of thousands of people all over the world. It has been listed on Webware 100 Top sites 2009.
Best CMS for development of blogging sites. Also listed on Webware 100 Top sites 2009.
Mambo is the fastest and simplest of all CMS.
Magento and Opencart
eCommerce platform, solutions and services to help grow your business.