Learning Management System
The power of effective online learning website can be yours.
WHL brings to you Moodle.
Moodle is a Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
Moodle is very beneficial for educational organizations.
Educators can use moodles to create effective online dynamic learning websites for their students.
Key features of Moodle:
- Moodle has features that allow it to scale to very large deployments and hundreds of thousands of students.
- Moodles can also be used for a primary school or an education hobbyist.
- Institutions use it as platform to conduct fully online courses
- It can also be used to augment face-to-face courses (known as blended learning).
- Many of our users love to use the activity modules (such as forums, databases and wikis) to build richly collaborative communities of learning around their subject matter (in the social constructionist tradition), while others prefer to use Moodle as a way to deliver content to students and assess learning using assignments or quizzes.